Maison & Dragen feat Sharon Doorson - I'm Over You (Radio Edit)

Maison & Dragen are two finnish producers you should know of. With hits like "Rio De Janeiro" and "Martin Solveig - The Night Out (Maison & Dragen Remix)" this group has dominated dacefloors all over the world. Yet again the guys are back to set your heartbeat to 128 bpm. "Maison & Dragen feat Sharon Doorson - I'm Over You (Radio Edit)" is quite a tune. With some stabs they introduce you to Sharon Doorson. Never heard of her before, but this was a pleasant surprise. I can see why they chose her. With an aggressive yet passionate vocal, she drives the song forward. The melodic elements ain't missing in either, cooperating with a massive bass this is a really catchy tune. I'm bopping my head while writing the variation in the hook is just enough for it to not be too repetitive. This is a must in your 2013-playlist this summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment